Happy Birthday


Hello ladies ..


Today, I am sharing my DT Inspirational card for 
it's a monthly challenge 
hope you can hop over and join in .


Here is my DT Inspirational card

she is so cute and adorable
you can purchase her from HERE

“Sweet Lil Things ” TM" Img5651

Printed the image and colored on X-Press IT Blending card 
fussy cut around the image and mounted on 3d pop dots
used few different die cuts 
stitched oval die cuts ( Paper Roses)
Butterfly border die cut ( Joy Craft) 
small skeleton butterfly ( Paper Roses) 
lattice die cut ( joy craft) 
Paper flowers
small green tassel 
stamped sentiment - Stampendous (Birthday wish)
Digital papers - My Bestie Store

Copic Colors 
Skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R20 
Hair & Shoes - E44-E43-E42-E41
Eyes - YG17-YG21-YG03
Dress - YR09-YR07-YR04-YR00 -YG21
White Gel pen

Hope you like what I have created 
Hope I did inspire you 

Happy Coloring & Happy Crafting 

Rose 

Comments