Letter to Santa

 All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge


Hello friends in blogland 

Today, I am back to share my latest creation for All Dressed Up blog challenge. 
Using a beautiful digital image I have created a Gable gift box, you can use for Christmas Goodies or yummy goodies. 



Here is my project - A Gable Gift Box 

Digital image - Santa Post
size - 6"x4"




Printed the image used - X-Press IT Blending Card 
Colour the image with Copic Markers 
Added few die cuts & snowflakes 






I was really fun to create this project . 
Hope you like what I have created and shared 

Have a fabulous crafty day 
Crafty Hugs 
Rose DT 





  

Comments

  1. Thanks for being a reliable source of information in the vast sea of content.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew