Party Time


Magnolia Forever


Hello friends 
and
 welcome to my blog, 

We have another great challenge up at 
and our 
Current Challenge Theme 
is 




 A Big Thanks to our  Sponsors :- 

No automatic alt text available.


Image may contain: text

*******************

Well let's move on and see what I have created. 
A fun and easy project to create, I had great fun.

Here is my DT Project


It is a fun Rosette with paper doily and
 large white cotton butterfly, doily flower with 
thin gold threads & pearls
stamped and colored Dancing Tilda
sentiment - die cut 

Image has been colored in with Copic markers 



added few others laces and ribbons to go with theme
and placed another cotton butterfly

Close Up


Hope you like what I have shared 
Do hop over and join our blog challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by . 

Happy Crafting .

Hugs 
Rose 


Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew