Thinker


CCC Digi Creations

Challenge #21 - Digi/One For The Girls Sponsor



Hello crafty friends,
Hope all is well in your little crafty world
Bit rainy & cold on my side of world but enjoying it .
 
Another great challenge is up at CCC Digi Creations
hop over and join the challenge .


Thanks to our sponsor for this fortnightly

 


Here is my DT Inspiration Card
 
 
here is my card for this week ... using the different layers of papers
with white doily, border and paper flower
wooden mushroom & blings
most of the materials are from my stash .
 
The image has been coloured in with Copic Markers
Coloured Used
 Dress - B60,60,66
Hair- YR14,YR24,27,
Skin - E000.00,21,11,04
Wings -G00,BG10
white gel pen
liquid pearls
 
well, friends that I have to share today .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
 
Happy Crafting
Rose
 

Comments