Let it Snow ... Let it Snow ..!



My Bestie Aussie Challenge 

November Challenge Theme :- Let it Snow 

Challenge # 

Hello friends 

Once again welcome to my blog ... today I like to share a new card which I created using Sherri Baldy digi image which one can get from her online store Esty Store

Our this challenge is called Let it Snow, and how strange is this ...this Spring it snowed it Sydney ...
where as we do not get snow in Sydney ... !
It is a personal wish that some day, I can see White Christmas .


Here is my DT card 




I really love this paper line ..which came as a freebie in Simply Card Magazine, beautiful paper.
Most of the embellishment is from my stash, which I have been buying over the year.
Handmade flowers with fern leaves, stigma and ribbon & charm .

hop over and join the challenge at My Besties Aussie Challenge and check out the 
show case by our DT ladies ... they are stunning ;) 


Thank you so much for stopping .
Let me know if you have any questions .

Happy Crafting 
Rose 




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew