Rise & Shine


My Aussie Besties Challenge

Challenge # 17

Love of Pearls & Blings

 
 
Hello all and welcome back to my blog as there is another fab challenge at
 
 
If you are a Pearl and Bling lover then this is your type of Challenge ... yes not forgetting My Besties by Sherri Baldy's .. just love this little cuties ... perfect for any time .
 
Today, I like to share this card which I created using one of her new My Besties Range
which you can get it from Esty Store
 
together with this I have used another fab background scene which is
 


 
 I love the way this card has turned out ...I think  the background scene goes perfectly with
 My Besties . Both the background scene and the image has been coloured with Copic Markers
using the pearls & blings
 


 Here is the close up of the card
 

Materials Used

Card size - 15cm x 15cm
cardstock - pink bling card, purple
pink heart dolly
Die cuts - Marie Anne, tag - whimsy stamps
Sentiment - whimsy stamps
purple & pink  pearls / blings / liquid pearls
large white pearl
green polka dots ribbon
paper flowers and roses & cream lace
charm dragonfly
 
Thanks for stopping by ... and do hop over and check out what the Besties DT members got
for you... get your inspirations now and join the fun .
Designer Team have some great work to share and make sure you leave some sugar
 
Happy Crafting
Rose


Comments

  1. Lovely scene card! And thank you for visit and leaving a comment on my blog.
    Greetings Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew