Baby Blues




Make it Crafty
Challenge # 6
Brown, Brown, Brown
 
 
 
Hello friends and welcome back
 
Hope that you all are having great time in your crafty world .
 
As for ..it is Tuesday evening in Sydney ... bit warm ..but perfect ...to enjoy a cuppa
 
Today I like to show case a card which I created using ... a digi image by
Zoe Mitc  from Make it Carfty
to enter
there is two type of challenge Easy / Hard
as I will be enter  my card for Hard Challenge
 
 
Here is my Card
 
Using Sophie Expecting Baby
 
 
 
I really had great time in creating this card ....using brown ... it is a tri-fold card
I have coloured the whole image with Copic makers and
it is printed on X- Press it  Blending paper
I have tried to keep the whole card in the brown shades ...
 
 
 
 
Materials Used
 
white base card
paper form my stash
Brown cardstock
Die cuts - La La Land  Craft - Banner
Marie Anne border
Spell binder frame
chipboard from Dusty Actic
amdll butterfly punch
large brown paper rose
small paper roses
rose bud
heart button with bakers twine
brown bling
baby charm hand & feet
brown skeleton leaves
liquid pearls
brown satin ribbon
 
Copic Colours
 
Whole Image is coloured with
E40- E41-E42- E43 _E44- E49
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek
 
Happy Crafting
Rose Andrew
 
 
 

Comments