Home is where the Heart is ..

Hello friends ...

It is Wednesday evening on my side of the world ... sick as a dog ..my daughter and me : .
I simply can't believe that my stars are not linning up for me ... one thing after the other .. lets leave at that :(

Today as for my DT card for the Besties, I have used Sherri Baldy digi image called ~I have Cocoa~ image 775 which you can get from the online shop Scrapbook Stamp Society  and don't forget to enter this week Besties Challenge Here and it is Used Something Metal or Metallic .

Here is my card for the day :

It is a twisted easel card, image is printed on x-press It blending paper, then coloured in with copic markers . 
~ I heart Cocoa by Sherri Baldy ~
Twisted Easel card
 


using Metal frame and metalic lace
 
Close Up to the digi
Once again using the metal corner piece
 
Materials Used
Marieanne printed paper
Metal frame & corner piece
beige lace
dark brown pearls
metalic polks dots lace
3D flower
white dolly
computer sentiment
copic markers
 
Challenge Enter :
 
Hope you like what I have to share with you all today
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek
 
Until then
Happy crafting
 
Rose

Comments

  1. Hi Rose, I love love love your card, it is so clever. Just like a real little house! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose!Wow,just a little piece of art,I love it!
    Hugs Kaija DT member:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew