Christmas Wishes

 


New Release for November 


Hello friends in blogland 

Hope all is well on your side of the world. 
Time is flying, it's been a while since I made a post.
Life got in way of my craft world


Today, I am back to share my new card for 
All Dressed Up 
Its a new release digital image for November, available 
at our online store Here  

Here is my card 


coloured the image with copic markers 
used of die cuts and some designer papers 
tie back with bakers twine 
added in number 25 
keeping a simple layout 

Hope you like what I have created and share for the day . 
Do join our current blog challenge and to have a peek of  more DT inspiration 

Have a wonderful crafty day 

Hugs 
Rose 




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew