Floral Bundle

 Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Theme : Anything Goes 
Challenge #21 


Hello friends & Welcome Back ! 

Today, I share my new project for Digi Choosday Blog Challenge 
Hope you can join, have fun and great prizes up for grab 

Don't forget to grab your discount code from HERE





For my this project I am using digital image - 
Lilac Haze Floral Image
printed and coloured the image with markers 
stamped and inked the background tag 
added in couple layers of papers
some laces and adhere the flowers on top 
finishing of with a sentiment 
used white jelly roll pen 
some chalk paint 


Here is my project 



I love this collection of Lilac Haze .. you can use this image 
in so many different projects .

Challenge Entered 
A Perfect time to craft challenge A/G
Ally's Angel Challenge
Bastel-traum Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Flower A/G


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 
Hope you like what I have created and share 
Until we meet again 


Crafty Hugs 
Rose DT 




Comments

  1. Rose you are really an inspiration and always a pleasure to see your makes

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply gorgeous tag, love this make!
    Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew