Wish

 





All Dressed Up Challenge

May - New Release 

Hello friends 

Today, I am back to share my new card .
Created a simple card with the size of 5"x6" 


using digital image -Flutter Away
Thought to  have a play with my distress ink collection 
I really admire ladies, using their inks and created prefect back ground scene 
Hope I did ok - rather I am happy with the end result 



Love this adorable image .. 
created a cloudy background - used stencil - from polkadoodles craft 
Distress Oxide - Wilted Violet & Shaded Lilac 
Cut the word "WISH" in Circut Maker 
some gold sewing thread 
punch few gold stars
adhere clear glass dome 

Coloured the image with Copic Markers 
Cut around the image and adhere on 3D pop dots 





Challenge  Enter 
The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge
Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 205
My Bestie Spanish Challenge A/G
Corrosive Challenge by Janet
Kraftink Kimmies Stamp Challenge

Hope you like what I have created 
Hop over and check out the other two new images 
join our blog challenges, have fun 

Until me meet again 

Happy Crafting 
Rose DT 



Comments

  1. Rose: thanks so much for participating at TFATU! Your lavender clouds surrounding the pretty fairy are really cool! And I love the addition of the gold thread and stars encircling the fairy! All elements for fairy magic! and very elegant! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that digi is beautiful. The card with those colors was amazing on you, very beautiful work!
    Haideelum
    Corrosive Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - awesome clouds too. thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Rose. I love the purple clouds - much better than the black ones we have had here recently. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermosa Tarjeta !!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew