You're the BEST -MOM

 Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Theme : Anything Goes 
Challenge Week -14


Hello friends in blogland

Today, I share my DT card for Digi Choosday Craft Challenge using digital image 
Bunny Rabbit with Mum Greeting Card combines with digital papers Pretty Winnie Daisy Papers 



My Card 

Like always I print my image on X-Press IT Blending Card 
Coloured with Copic Markers 
Fussy cut the image - I like cutting my by  hand as its soothing 
added couple of rolled paper flowers (gifted by a friend) together 
with paper flower and leaves with gold twine 
Used Nuvo drops 
printed and add the sentiment 


Copic Markers 
Ears- R21-R20 
Flowers - R32-R22-R000 -Y15-Y02-Y00
Leaves - YG97-YG95-YG03
Dress - V000


Challenge Entered 
Avenue 613 Challenge
My Bestie Spanish Challenge Blog
A perfect time to Craft
Ally's Angels Challenge
Classic Design Challenge3
Cards Galore Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek 
Hope you like what I have created 
Do hop over and join our challenge - get inspired by what our DT ladies have created

Until we meet again 
Rose DT 



Comments

  1. Hermosa la tarjeta !!
    Gracias por participar
    My Besties Spanish DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. TFS over at 613 this month and hope to see you in future challenges Elaine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Great layout and papers for that super cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love your card layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew