Shagun Envelope

Hello friends in blog land 


hope all is well on your side of the world - I am good and a blessing to have you all in my life -life is short , sadly - last month my sister in law, left us and began her new journey - leaving us with beautiful memories . But Life Goes On...

Today, I am sharing a new card, created for a client - Indian wedding it's  Money Envelope - (Shagun Envelope) - as wedding season is back on- with Covid19 Restrictions . Nice to see one can enjoy the wedding . 

Front of the card
Created a male Shirt - using - white and gold glitter paper with pearls 
Card was place inside a clear box 
Created a belly band - for the top of the box .
Handmade flowers using Heartfelt Creations die set  together with border die set - gold heat embossing 




Inside the card -
Place an envelope in the centre of the card -to put money inside 
tie back with white & gold bakers twine with two gold hearts 
used border die set as a collar of the shirts 
adhered few small flowers 



Card in wrapped in gold tissue paper 
Packed and ready to go 


Close view for the Card 



Hope you like what I have created  and shared for the day - I was quite happy with the end result . Something different from my normal DT post . 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 

Have a Happy Crafty day

Until then 
Rose 





Comments