Autumn Dragons

 My Bestie Aussie Blog Challenge

Challenge #9 

Theme : - Anything Goes 


Hello there ... 
Hope things are all good on your side of the world 
As I am still in lockdown .. hubby is feeling much better - return back to work 
Children are still home and doing online studies.
Spring is the air .. my garden has start to bloom .. looks fantastic 

It's time to share my new DT card for 
My Bestie Aussie Challenge - using 
AUTUMN DRAGON BESTIES DRAGON 5  
there are few more in this collection .. do hop over and check them
Hope you can join our current challenge - great prizes are up for grabs 


Here is my card - 



Printed and coloured digital image 


Copic Colours 
Greens - G99 -G94-YG67-YG63-YG06-YG03 -G41-G21
Pine nuts - E99-E99-E25-E19 
Cup - YR07-YG04
Flowers - RV10-RV21-V000-V01-Y15-Y17 

Materials 
White jelly roll pen 
Kraft cardstock 
green cardstock 
Tim holtz metal die 
Tim holtz sentiment sheet 
cross gain ribbon 


Thanks for popping by - do hope you like what I have to share 
Have a lovely crafty day .

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 





Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew