Birthday Wish


Polkadoodles Craft - New Release 
Card No.4 

Hello ladies in blogland 
How are you all doing 
Having fun happy with these new released image 
as they are so  cute and adorable 
prefect for any celebrations 




Today, I am back to share my another card
she is so cute and sweet 

here is my card 
using image 
printed and colored the image 
fussy cut around the image 
adhere on 3D pop dots 
added in few snowflakes with bling 
die cut double circle and used frantage and heat set 
I am using kraft card stock 
together with winnie celebration paper collection 
die cut the word "Happy Birthday" in gold foil 




Hope you like what I have created and share 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek 

Do hop over and grab you Winter Wishes Celebration Collections 

Crafting Hugs 
Rose 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew