Little Sparkle

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Hello friends & 
Welcome to my blog 


New Release for Sparkle Unicorn 


Today, I am sharing my new project for 
using the new release image 
together with papers 
 are available from Here


Little One - baby Sparkle Unicorn digi stamp download

Here is my card 

Like always I have printed and colored the image using Copic Markers 
Fussy cut the image and  mounted on 3D pop dots 
I have used designer papers from the new release together with the sentiment 

I have added few different layers to get the dimension
I have added  a a large tag in the background 
made a mini paper rosette with rainbow dots paper
added some pom pom lace with tulle 
some colorful sequins
  

Closer view to the image 
and other layers 


I love this image so much
so much fun to play with ... it's so cute and adorable 

Colours Used 

Skins - E43-E42-E41, RV10
Top - BG18- BG15-BG13-BG11
Handbag - RV02-RV04-R22
Scarf - Y15-Y11-Y02
Stroller - BV25-BV29-BV31
Mane - V06-V05-V000- Y17-Y15-Y11-BG18-BG15-BG13
White gel pen 

Hope you  do like what I have created and shared . 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 


Hugs Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I love it that unicorn is so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation as ever Rozina - I have my eye on that digi stamp! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew