Best Bits of the Day !

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge


New Release for Sparkle Unicorn 

Hello friends in blog land

How are you all doing .. 
getting pretty excited about our new release over
I am in love with this new collection ... 
and the papers are so so lush .


Crafting is the best bit of the day - Sparkle Unicorn digi stamp download printable

Here is my card
Using image - 




I think so far this is my favorite image .. as it's a Crafty Unicorn 
great image to make card or and gift bags for crafty friends 

printed and colored the image with Copic Markers
matt with dark purple, mounted with 3D pop dots 



a closer view to for the image 
I have added in few layers to my card to get the dimension 
used large banner & tulle & place some handmade small flower 
 Used die cut border on the edge
added the sentiment  

I hope, you did like what I have created and shared 
Grab your images today .. and do share on our Fb  page what you have created 

Hope you like what I have created . 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. 

Happy Crafting 
Rose 























Comments