Miss Muffet

Hello ladies & Welcome Back 


March is here ... this mean another brand new challenge is up at
I am using new digital image 
and I love her .. she is cute
available HERE


Here is my card 



Using digital image and digital paper by My Besties 
Colored the image with Copic Markers 
used of some white cotton lace and teal sheer ribbon 
applied couple of enamel dots 
card size is 14cm x14cm 

I did not add a sentiment to the card as was not sure 
Hope you can join our current challenge over at HERE

Thanks for taking a peek . 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card the image you have used is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew