Happy Birthday to you

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ CHALLENGE BLOG


Hello friends in blogland

How are you all doing ..?
As you know it is beginning of the month, time for New Release Image by Sasyaki Glitter Stamps so stop by the store and see what you have . 


Here is my card 


Printed the image on X-Press It Blending card .
Colored the image with Copic Markers . 

Fussy cut the image and mounted on 3D pop dots .
Stamped the sentiment . Tied black and white bakers twine .
Cut out the music notes on Cricut Explore Air 2
Background papers used from my stash . Die cut semi circle and insert the image . 

My Card size is 10.5x15cm 

Copic Used 
Skin- E000, E00, E04. E11, E21, R20
Hair - E55, E53,E51

T-shirt And Shoes - G09,G07,G05,G03, W7,W6,W5
Pants - E87,E84,E81
Triumph - Y38, Y35, Y17, Y15



I hope you like what I have created and shared. 
Thank you for stopping by and take a peek . 

Happy Crafting until we meet again . 

Hugs Rose

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew