Relax -Color with Cuppa


Hello friends 

How are you all doing ...! 
It has been so hot in Sydney ... summer I can't wait for Autumn and Winter.
Kids are still on school break ... builder are working on our house roof .... as we had hail damage .. couple of days before Christmas last Year ..!

But life goes .. on ...

Last few days I have managed to tidy up my craft room and get myself organised and color... loving it
I am also a proud member of Kit and Clowder ... (FB) 

where i learn to color ... today I will share a Bonus class which I did manage to finish ...

Work in progress ... stage 1 - cup and sauce 





stage 2 - coffee and cream 



Stage 3 - wafers sticks and coffee beans



and finally I created a card with my finished coloring .. 


 normally, I don't blog ... my progress in work ... thought to share .
Hope you all have a happy crafting ... and enjoy ... moments in life.

Until we meet again

Happy Crafting
Rose
💓























































































































Comments

  1. Hi Rose your card is stunning I love it. Your colouring is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew