Light it UP !

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog


Hello ladies & Welcome Back 


WOW ... Christmas countdown had began .... and its crawling up pretty fast 

Today, I have created a new Christmas card using digital image 
she is super cute and adorable ... love her
you can purchase her from 

Here is my DT Inspiration 


Printed the digital image on X-Press IT Blending Paper 
colored the image with Copic Makers
I have used assorted die cuts on this card ... 
such as - snowflakes-pine needles - large snowflakes 
Printed sentiment by Polkadoodles
use clear glitter 
I have created this handmade flower ... add few berries on the side 
Added Christmas lights 

I hope you like I have created and share ... hope you did get some 
inspiration from my card .. 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 


Happy Crafty Day 

Hugs Rose 


Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. That image is beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! A stunning creation Rozina! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew