Hello Mrs Claus


The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog

Hello ladies ...  
Welcome to my blog 

Hope you all are doing great and getting ready for Christmas .

Today, I like to share a new inspiration for 
The Paper Nest Doll Challenge
it is a digital image 



DT Inspiration Card 
I love this image .. prefect for grandma ...
to create special Christmas card 


Mrs Claus with cookie

Card size - 10.5cm x 15cm 

Printed the image on X-Press It Blending paper 
Color in with Copic Markers I have used few layers to add the dimension 
fuzzy cut the image and mounted on 3D pop dots  
Paper line - Studio Light - winter day
handmade flower 
Red & Gold berries
die cut snowflakes
small bling 

cotton lace 
stamp sentiment

I hope you like what I have to created 

Have a lovely crafty time . 

Happy Holidays

Rose  



Comments