Expecting --- LIFE



Hello ladies ...

Today, I am sharing my  new card for Sasayaki Glitter Blog
It is mid month and I am sharing oldies digital images .... which are bit forgotten
You can purchase these digital image from online store -HERE

Here are my DT Inspirations

my first card ... i love this image ... simply very elegant  ...and prefect for baby shower ...



my second card - as you can see this image is so cute and prefect for Mother's Day .. 
I know Mother's Day is bit far away but no harm ... to be prepared 




Both the images are printed on X-Press It Blending Card 
Colored in with Copic Makers 
using of paper flowers 
die cut some butterflies 
use of nuvo dots  & straws 

Hope you like what I have created ... & 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek ..

If you like my card ... and would like to receive it via mail for free .... please 
leave a comment and inbox me your mailing address .... anywhere in the world . 


Happy Crafting 
Rose 

Comments