Wrap IT Up - Winnie Heavenly



Hello ladies ... 

Welcome back ... 

Day 8_ Release -Polkadoodles Crafting 


Today, I am going to share my third card for the New Release 
over at Polkadoodles Crafting 
These Winnie Heavenly is so beautiful  .. cuddly & adorable
I love each of them ... remember they are NOT DIGI DOWNLOAD
these are CLEAR POLYMER STAMP set 

which is available from 

Here is my Card 
using the stamps image 

Wrap it Up - Winnie Heavenly Clear Stamp set

Here is my card 



stamped the image on X-Press It Blending
Colored the image with Copic Markers
golden mesh 
die cut red berries & bow
die cut word -"Joy"
cut out some paper flowers from digital papers 




Copic Markers 

Skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R20
Wings - BV20-V000-Y000
Hair -E47-E44-E43-E42
Dress - R27-R24-R22-R21
Shoes - E47-E44-E43
Gift Box & Ribbon - E87-E84-E81 -BG07-BG05-BG02


Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 
Hope you like what I have created and shared 
Do hop over and check out the other new release at 

Have a great crafty day 

Hugs Rose

Comments