Spells ... Vamp




Hello ladies ... 

Welcome to my blog ... 


Halloween is just around the corner ... as not many people celebrate ...or have a thing for it .. I don't celebrate .....but I do keep candy at home for children who come around ... trick and treat ..!


Today, I have a new card as DT Inspiration for Some Odd Girl which I am using a digi image .. which you can get from Here


Here is my DT Card 
using image VAMPIRESS DIGI


Printed the image on X-Press IT Blending Card .. Colored with Copic Markers ....
 Graphic 45 papers line . craft size is 14xm x 14cm 
mounted the image on 3D  pop dots .. fuzzy cut around the image .

die cut dead tree ... distress ink the background . 
added in some black lace and spider webs 

Hope you like what I have created and shared

Happy crafting . 

Rose 

Comments