Halloween -Spooky

Hello ladies 
Welcome to my blog 

How are you all doing ..
Its cloudy and overcast day here is Sydney 
my shoulders are bit painful...
so not crafting today ..just working on pc 


Well, let focus on what I have to share today 
I have created couple for projects for 
using the new released mini digital images
which you can get from
HERE

Here are my DT Inspiration 
created card 


created card 
using image
MINI ZOMBIE



created Door Hanger 
MINI PAJAMA ZOMBIE





all the images were printed on X-Press It Blending Card 
Colored in with Copic Markers 
using other coloring mediums ... as Distress Oxides 
Die cuts ... printed sentiment ... 
fuzzy cuts all images and mounted on 3D pop dots 


Hope I did inspired you in one way or the other 
Thanks for stopping by for a peek .. 

Happy crafting all 

Rose 

Comments