Twin Hello



Hello ladies and Welcome Back 


Today, I like to share a quick and easy card ..which I created 
using the digi image by Polkadoodles Crafting
she is a new release in the shop 
which you can get from 


Here is my DT  Inspiration 



I love this image ... so I decided to flip the image and use it ... make a twin 
colored the image with Copic Markers
and created the background scene
insert the paper doily 
clear small bling 
die cut butterflies ... and also used butterfly border 
Paper line is by Polkadoodles -Here
Sentiment - Polkadoodles - Here

I have great time in coloring this image 
hope you like what I have created 

Happy Crafting 
Rose 


Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card that image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie .
      Have a lovely day .

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karin .
      Have a lovely day .

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew