Release Review - SOG


Some Odd Girl Blog

Hello friends in blogland

It's End of the Month ...
which mean at SOG ... it's time to RECAP all the new images been released during this month.



Here are few which I colored and created cards out of it

DT Inspiration : 
Lets meet : MINI SUMMER GIRLS
I have just used one image from the set ... created her on the beach with sun, sand, beach and palm trees ... she is on Holiday . I cant wait for Summer ... !!!



Here is my second project ... created a TAG 
colored the image with Copic Markers ... was trying out bit darker skin color and went out of my comfort zone, water color the background on the Tag ...created the birds,..quite impress with the results . 



my 3rd project is using the Mini Mermaids
these are so much fun to work with
I have played with some water colors and stencils with nuvo mousse
love the results
sentiment are by T/holtz ...notebook 





for this card i have combined 3 images together to create one 
using image MINI FAIRIES and mushroom 






I hope you like what I have created and shared 
I really had fun time .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
Until we meet again .

Hugs Rose 






Comments

  1. Loving each and every one of these Rozina! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew