Latte Time

My Besties Aussie Challenge

hello friends & Welcome back 

Hope you all are doing great. 

Today, we have a new monthly challenge over at 
My Bestie Aussie Challenge Blog
for this challenge I have created a new project 
using a beautiful image which you can get from 

Here is my project

I love this image so much .. she is so cute and beautiful
I, printed and colored the image with Copic Markers and fuzzy cut 
I have created this card ...with a back pocket 
where I inserted couple of Latte sachets


created coffee stain in the background and placed 
few nuvo drops 
I am using Sherri Baldy digital papers 
which one can get from HERE

Handmade Latte paper clip 

Stamped image twice using T/H coffee stamp and die cut 
colored with Distress Markers 
mounted on paper clip back to back and place on the card ... 
sticker "Latte" using mini alpha letters
as later one can use for a planner 

I, hope you like what I have created and shared 
Hope you can join our current challenge over at 

Happy Crafting .. 
Until then 

Rose 

Comments