Percious Moment


hello ladies ... & welcome back 



Once again, it is time for me to share my new card for
 Some Odd Girl inspirational post 
it's almost Winter here in Australia... 
which mean more time for me to enjoy my cuppa .. 
after my house work ... about 10.30 am 
i like sit back and relax, have my feet up ...smell freshly brewed pot of coffee ... 
ahhhh.....! (me time ) 

Here is my inspirational card 
using the image 


card size 10.50cm x 15cm 

I like always, the image is printed on X-Press It Blending Paper 
colored the image with Copic Markers 
i also create a heart inside the cup with markers 
fussy cut the image  
Added in couple of layers of papers ... but keeping my main focus on the image 
as how Mae is enjoy her cuppa 
Used T/H stencil ... to create coffee cup rings .. 
Also created a paper clip with coffee cup .. & colored with Copic Markers 
Inked the edges of the card 
mount few 3d pop dots 


Colors Used 
skin -E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-RV10
Hair- E59-E57-E55-E53
Cardi -BG49-BG57-BG53-BG11
T-shirt - RV19-RV17-RV13-RV02
Coffee Cup - B18-B16-B14-B12-E43
Eyes-G09-G07-G05


Hope you like what I have created & shared 
Thank you for stopping by and taking peek. 

Happy crafting 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew