Hello Baby


Hello friends & welcome to my blog 

Today, I like to share my new card for 
using the image 


here is my DT Inspiration 



I have printed the image and colored in with Copic Markers 
I have used soft colors for Baby card 
Kaiser craft papers from my stash 
I did used few layer ... to get some dimensions
mounted the image on 3D pop dots 
die cut the banner and hello 


Hope you do like what I have created and shared .
It does make a prefect Baby Boy Card

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 



Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card those images you have used are just so cute. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew