Magic Wand

Hello friends ... & ... Welcome back

How are you all doing !As we all know that Christmas is around the corner .. 


I have some fun time in creating this magic wand ... using this gorgeous stamp image by Some Odd Girls 
and she has been in my stash for quite some time and I love using her during Christmas ... 




Closer image 


I have colored the image with Copic Markers 
and mounted on pop dots 


using a golden straw 
i have used three different ribbons ...tie a bow 
place couple of bells 

I have colored the lamp and holly leaves
add a little bit of glitter

Hope you like what I have inspired to created and do hop over and join our
current Colouring Challenge on Facebook


Have a lovely day all <3

Hugs
Rose



Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is absolutely stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute project - definitely unique. Great idea Rozina! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous creation. Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fantastic project! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew