AM I READY FOR CHRISTMAS?



Hello beauties !
Welcome back....


How are you all today ? Feeling pretty festive....
Why not ! Christmas is around the corner .
Soon 2017 will be & 2018 will enter ..
Wonder what will 2018 bring ?


For today, I'd like to share my DT inspired card
using this absolutely stunning image by Sherri Baldy.
which I have created for her blog post 
Sherri's Blog Post

Here is what I been inspired to create.....





I have printed image on X-Press IT Blending Paper

Images has been colored in with Copic Markers & Fuzzy Cut
 Holly leaves and cardinals (H/C) are stamped & colored with Copic Markers
Images are 3D popped on the card
Background lace is also by Heartfelt Creations 
Red & White cardstock

Card Size is 14cm x 14cm

Hope you enjoy & got inspired by what I have shared for the day.

Thank you so so much for stopping by & taking a Sneak-Peak.
Your presence is highly appreciated!


Happy Crafting

Rose Andrew

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rose - I'm so behind on my xmas cards, don't suppose you fancy helping out?! Haha! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew