Summer Fun


Hello ladies
Welcome to my blog 

Today, I like to share my DT card using the image 
by Sammi 
for 


Here is my DT card 


I have printed the image on X-Press IT Blending paper 
and colored in using Zig Clean Real Brush and Copic Markers
I have used Copic Colors ...just for skin & sand only and used 
Zig Clean Real Brush for other clothes 
I love the vibrant colors of Zig Clean..  

Keeping the background very simple with few circles 
and banners, cut out the word "congrats" with T/Holtz 

Hope you like what I have shared 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Crafty Hugs 
ROSE 




Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew