Love - you have stolen my heart

Happy New Year ... 2017 to all ! 
&
Welcome to my Blog 

Today ... and l like to share my creation for 2017 
using this little cutie for Valentine's Day 
image by Sherri as always... 
which is available to from

Here is my DT Inspirational card 



I have colored the image with Copic Markers 
card size .. 10.5cm x 14.5 cm 
The image is mounted on 3D pop dots 
heart border die cut 
ribbon 
mini roses white & red 
Gold glitter paper 
small punch for gold hearts 
white gel pen 
clear bling 
paper line - Amour - Carta Bella 
Hope you like what I have created and shared .. 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek 

Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Beautiful, love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rose. I love the layers, lace and inks you have used to give this a slightly vintage look. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely layers, colours and detail.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rose this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful the image you have used is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie for your lovely comment .

      Delete
  5. What a sweetie Rose xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew