Celebrate the season



Hello friends 
Welcome to my Blog 

As we all know ... Christmas is just around the corner...
and I decided to create couple extra cards...

So today I like to share a my card using the image by
they are so cute and beautiful to work with. 
and I have also entered in the following challenge


Here is my card ... i just love how it has turn out 





Paper line is by Kaiser Craft 2016 Christmas Release 
I have used all different die cuts here ... 
Elizabeth Dies - Snowflakes 
Marinanne flowers die cut
white doily die cut - Nini's Things
white lace & ribbon 
bling & pearls 
paper roses and small flowers 
glitter 
card size is 14cm x 14cm 
Image has been colour in using copic markers 

Well thanks all for today .. until we meet again 

Happy Crafting 
Hugs
Rose 


Comments

  1. This is wonderful Rose, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, so many fabulous details.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles and for using a Polkadoodles image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweet card thanks for sharing and joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge cheers Sue Dt member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew