Deep Ocean Octopus


Hello friends 

It has been a while since, my last blog post ... 
well ... time just got away from me and life has something else planned. 

I, went away with my family for holiday to Melbourne, Australia.
we really had great time ... was lovely family getaway...!
Now ... life has thrown something different on my face ....challenge accepted. 
moving on ....
today i did manage to create a shaker card....did pick a random image ...
of a deep ocean creature .....Octopus
coloured in with copic markers 
to be honest ... i quite enjoyed it ...



the paper line is by prima 
i have used glossy accent on the octopus to create the water effect 
stamped water bubbles 
used mirco beads
fuzzy cut the shells, boat , fish and mount on 3D pop dots 
inside and outside the card
mount mini pearls around the circle 

hope you do like my shaker card .
thanks for stopping by .

hug 
rose 


Comments