Happy Birthday to you


Magnolia Forever

Challenge # 40
Theme: Birthday 


Thanks to our Sponsor 


Hello Ladies & Welcome to my blog 

Once again it is time to share my DT Inspirational card for 
and for this challenge I have used Christmas Tilda ...for Birthday Challenge
do hop over and take a peak what our DT ladies have to show case 


Here is my DT Inspirational Card



I have stamped the image and colored in with Copic Markers 
and mounted on 3D pop dots 
Using different type of die cuts form Marianne, Joycraft, 
white doily, white mesh lace,paper roses
I have used different layers using the papers from my stash 

card size is 15cm x 15cm 

Copic Markers Used
Skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-E21
Hair & Boots - E59-E57-E55-E53-E51
Dresses- YR000-YR00-YR02-BG000-BG00-BG01-BG02


I hope you like what you see and get inspired 
and create something special for a love one. 


Happy Crafting 
Hugs Rose 







Comments