Hello there




Hello friends 

Welcome to my blog


How you all are doing in the blogland or in your creative world.
Time is flying ... it's March already and Easter is just around the corner .

Well, today I like to share my DT inspirational card for 
My Besties Design, Color and Create Group on Facebook
i am using this cute Fluffy Bestie by Sherri Baldy 
she was so fun to color.
You can find her
 My Bestie Store


Here is my DT Inspirational card




The image is printed on X-Press IT blending paper.
Hand color in with Copic Markers .
I have distress all the papers
With different layers of designer paper and other embellishments 
such as paper rose, cherry blossom,white mesh, red polka dot ribbon
metal ring.. white paper doily, white lace and veneer wood
and a life saver 

Side view of the card 



Copic Colors Used 

Skin E000-00-04-11-21-R20
Hair -E49-47-44-43
Dress & Bow - R29-24-14-05-02
White gel pen


Well folks, that all I have to share for today .. until we meet again.
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .


Happy Crafting
Rose

Comments