Merry Christmas from Land Down Under





Scrapbook Stamp Society 
DT Inspiration 

hello friends in blogland 
welcome back to our blog 

As you know that Christmas is just around the corner, 
I believe that we all are busy in creating something special for 
our love ones .. 

Today, I am sharing another cute & simple card 
which I created using a digital image by Sherri Baldy 
which is available from 



INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Messy Bessy IMG833 My Besties By Sherri Baldy



The image is been printed on x-press blending paper and colour in with Copic Markers 
I have dry emboss the background white cardstock, stamped some stars over 
emboss using Stampin'Up ink pad .
Sentiment Stamp - Kaiser Craft Stamp 
Dark Brown - gross gain ribbon
Die Cut - Ultimate Craft 
Australia Collection - Sight of Sydney ( love this die cut ) 


I hope you like what I have to share with you all.
Until we meet again next month. 
Do share your creation on our Facebook page


Happy Crafting 
Merry Christmas 
Rose Andrew 

Comments