color my world

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog



Scrapbook Stamp Society 
Challenge #79 
Theme : Anything Goes with Pearls & Lace /Ribbon 


Hello ladies 

hope you are doing great and enjoying your crafty time. 
Today, I like to share my new DT card for 
using the digi image by Sherri Baldy 
which you can buy from 


Here is my DT Inspirational Card 
using the image 


The image has been printed and color in using the Copic Markers.
using white as my background, which gives a fresh feel 
and keeping the image color and a green strips 
I have brushed pink inks on white daisy flowers ... to get a touch of pink around, 
using small white pearls & white butterfly 
Also did dry emboss on the back ground paper, using green cardstock ... and did a flower border punch, placing a white ribbon 


I hope you like what I have to share . 
Do hop by and take a peek ... what the other DT ladies have on showcase . 

Thank you . 
Happy Crafting 

Rose Andrew 








Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew