Good Luck

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Scrapbook Stamp Society
 
Challenge # 69  ( fortnightly Challenge)
 
Theme :Anything Goes + Handmade Flower
 
 
 
 
Hello friends
 
Another challenge is up at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge
which will run for fortnight, so you have bit of time on your hand to enter .
I am using this gorgeous image by Sherri Baldy which you can get from
her  Esty Store
Do pop around and join our challenge and fun
get inspired by the rest of DT members
 
 
 
Here is my DT Inspirational Card
 
 
It is a simple card ..using my stash.
size of the card is 16cm x 16cm
I have just matted on the papers on top of each other and using two different paper
with green & yellow cardstock
place a white doily behind the square
white lace and yellow lace ( which was given to me by my friend )
Die Cut the frame and place behind the image ( marinanne die cut)
punched out the 3 butterflies
punched out flower petals and created hand made flower, edges are been brushed with yellow ink
punched our green cardstock and made few leaves
used cream liquid pearls on butterflies
yellow blings on the laces and flowers ..
Sentiment is stamped - whimsy Stamps
 
Copic Markers Used
 
Skin _E000/E00/04/11/21/R20
Wings - Y02 /04/08
Dress & Shoes - G03/09/Y03 /06/11
Hair - YG31/YG23/Y21/Y08
white gel pen to create those dots over the image
 
I hope you like what I have to share
you did get inspired
join the challenge
have fun
 
 
Happy Crafting
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew