You are a Star !

Happy Birthday ...Happy Birthday ..Happy Birthday ..Sherri !


Hello friends 


I am making a very special post today :) as it is Sherri Baldy Birthday !
We all are very excited ... and have planned a very special surprise for her birthday ...!
I am sure that she will share with all her fans on her Facebook page .

As I also have made a card and posted to her ... do hope that it must have made it's way right on time.

Here is my card that I created for her birthday ..using one of her very own digi image 
with all little & big embellishment ...

~~You are a Star ~~

.

Happy Birthday Sherri ... and many many more to come . 

it is a Easel card .. i love making this style of card as it gives me more room to work .
The paper line is by Bo Bunny ..!
Other stuff from my stash as I mention, the kettle & cup are fuzzy cut . 
with paper flowers, lillies, little roses and charm with bling . 

I hop that you will stop by on  Sherri Baldy's facebook page to wish her . 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. 

Thank you !

Happy Crafting !

Rose 









Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew