Love



Hello friends
 
Hope that you all are fine and having great/fun time in your little craft world .
As for my side of the world it is cold, rainy and wet .... in fact a lovely day to craft .. it has been a while since I have created a layout.
I always get inspiration from other people ... they inspire me to create ... so I thank every one who is in the craft world .
 
 
Today, I like to share my layout which I have created using the following mood palette with challenge sketch,
August Mood Palette with Sketch 2014
 




Our sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn
 
Lawn Fawn
 

And the prize will be a stamp set from their range



Here is my DT Layout




Here is my inspirational layout for this month challenge.
Using the colours from the mood palette and sketch.
 
I have stamped the ground images using different stamps from my stash ... prima frame, Kaiser craft,
Bo Bunny, with staz-on ink and then brush over with white Gesso ,...to get the wash out look .
used distress ink ..water down and splash over the stamped images ...


 
mounted the pix on two colour card stock and used the stash paper to create the background ... rough edging and have use orange & yellow gelato over the edges ...


 
placing the flower cluster on the bottom left hand corner .. with paper leaves, paper flowers, crochet white dolly ( gave to me in a swap) with flower from D-lish... Tara Green with white pearls
on the top right hand corner, flowers from stash .. window & corner  by prima

at the bottom corner ... I have stamped, washed gesso, mount orange paper flower and large floral button with baker twine .
 

The two models  in this picture are my nieces.
I hope that you do like what I have created and got some inspiration .
Do hop over and join the challenge ...have fun and great prize for grab .
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping and taking a peek .
 
Happy Crafting
Rose Andrew


Comments

  1. Beautiful layout, love the background, fabulous textures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew