Remember, you make me happy

Challenge #6 - Digi, Pearls & Lace

Hello friends 

It has been a while since my last post ... life has been very busy with family .
Once again it time for another great challenge at 
CCC Digi Creations  to use digi., pearls and lace 



Thank you for this week's sponsor
Cover Photo
Aurora Wings


Here is my DT card


I just love this image .. one can use it so many times ...
Just a clean and simple layout using the cardstock and printed paper from my stash ..
with white lace and yellow polka dots . 
Large white pearl on the top of the card and a skeleton butterfly with glitter and liquid pearls.
The sentiment is from my stash as well ... it just a rub on. 
using M/S border punch and white dolly in the background .. 
The image has been colour in copic makers 
Flower - Y0000- Y000-Y00-Y04-Y08- Y15-Y35- Y38
back ground - BG000

Hope that you like what I have to share with you all . 
Once again thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .

Dont forget to hop over and join the fun ... and see what other DT girls have created .


Happy Crafting 
Rose 




Comments