Fold card


My Besties Aussie Challenge
 
 
Hello friends 
Welcome to my blog ...with another fab challenge at My Besties Aussie Challenge
use different folds
 
 

Here is my DT card 


Front of the card 
 
15cm x 30cm size and made the cut in the middle of the card, basically 7.5cm on each side of the side and 3 folded panels are 5cm each ..and cut at 3cm from above and below (hope this make sense)
fence / grass from La-La Land Craft and window die cuts and lamp die cuts with mini paper blooms and butterflies, with other spellbinder die cuts, M/S border punch and paper dolly heart .
 
 
 
 


Different views of the card
of course using Sherri Baldy image which you can get from her Esty Store
 
 
Hope that you did like my card ... and do get inspired by it as ... I love watching other peoples cards and get inspiration from them.
 
Oh ... Blog Hop is on ..couple more weeks to go for it ... do join in ... as we have yummy candy for grab
 here is the link if you like to hop along .....
 




 Challenge Enter
 
 
well that's all from me ... for today ..
enjoy the rest of your day
 
Happy Crafting
Rose 
 
 







Comments

  1. Beautifull card Rose, nice colours...

    Hugs Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club.
    Barbara
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one awesome card, Rose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! I love all of the detail on it. Thanks for playing with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
    Brenda
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a gorgeous card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew