Happy Halloween


New Challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society
Challenge # 23
 
 
Hello friends
 
Welcome back to my blog ... ! Hope that all is well .
It is Tuesday morning on my side of the world, which mean a new challenge at
Anything Goes + Lots of Layers
 

Here is my DT card

The image is printed on x-press it blending paper and coloured in with copic markers
The image is by artist Kim Gwin ..which one can get from HERE - ONLINE STORE
 

 
I have used 3 different layers on this card, 1st is the base, 2nd  is the middle panel with ribbons,
and the 3rd is where I mounted the image using the 3D pop dots  . Just keeping it simple and clean design, but I wanted to show off my borders more ... then anything ... just love this new border by Noor Design .
The sentiment is computer printed and I have also placed a shovel charm at the bottom left hand corner .
 
Materials Used
 
16cm x 16 cm white base card
Orange cardstock
Kaisercraft printed paper - halloween collection
Pearl yellow buckel
med. black bling
dark purple satin ribbon
mini charm - shovel
3D pop dots
Noor Design Die cut - 6002/0256
 
copic markers colours
pumpkin - YR0000-YR000-YR02 -YR04 - YR09 -YR14
hat- V0000- V000 - V01 - V09-V012-V15 -C9 - Y08
Grass- YG11- YG17 - YG41
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .
Do hope over to see what our DT member have created to inspire you .
 
Happy Crafting
Until them
 
Love
ROSE DT
 
 


Comments