Make it Special

 
hello friends
 
Hope that you are fine and enjoy life ... with family and friends :)
and always lovely to come back to your craft room ....I love my time in there
 
Today I like to share my DT card with you all ... which I made using one of Sherri Baldy's new digi images ... Besties with  Birth Stone and since its my birthday today ... so I decide to create her ... I love her
you can get your month Bestie or for a love ones at the online shop


Here is my card
Birth-stone Besties
 
matrails used
15 x 15 hot pink card
light pink cardstock
lost & found paper pad
white dolly
white lace
swirl die cut
bird cage die cut
hot pink pearl chain
 pik bling
large pink rose
light pink cherry blossom
2 mini hot pink roses
1 yellow rose bulb
x-press blending paper
copic makers
 
Challenge Enter
Besties week 12 -Think Pink
 
Thank you all for stopping by and taking a peek :)
Hope that you like what I had to share ... !
 
Happy Crafting
Rose
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Rose. What a lovely card! You are so talented, I just love your cards.

    Have a great day special lady!

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Rose and congratulations.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew