The Paper Shelter Challege #94 - FLOWER EXTRA VAGANZA

Hello friends in blogland

It's is a beautiful warm morning is Sydney today :) thought to sit here and do my blog but ..really hate when blogger decides not to work ... to stop for a while ...:(


Today I like to share a card which I created using the digi image from The Paper Shelter , it is a pre-colour digi image .. this is my very first time when using a pre-coloured image called coloured Cool Lolly ... got to say "I Love it ". I will also be entering this card on their blog challenge The Paper Shelter Challenge # 94 Flower Extra Vaganza

Here is my card
Coloured Cool Lolly

Close up to the image and flowers 

I really had fun time in creating this card and it's sort of very special for me as well ... in a way :)

Materials Used
Dark Brown Cardstock
Kaisercarft paper pad
Marth Stewart Broder punch
La- La Land corner punch
Teal Satin Ribbon
Small Butterfly punch
Spellbinder Oval Die cut
Liquid Pearls
Brown Bling
White Hair Pin
4 Small Leaves
1 med. pink rose
1 med light pink rose
2 small purple roses
5 blue small blooms
X-Press Blending paper
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek :)
Hope you like what I had to share
Until then
Rose

Comments

  1. Oh gosh Rose... as always... lovely, lovely card! :)And what a cute TPS image too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rose this is fabulous chick... just one word STUNNING.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great colours... Ah to be in the lovely hot Sydney instead of a freezing 3 degrees in Portsmouth England lol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew