Be Passionate

Hello friends

Hope that every one enjoying their carft time ... as I know I am :)
So so hot in Sydney today ... so sat down and did some colouring then decided to work of few cards ...


I am also a fan of Some Odd Girl images they beautiful and cute ...
so I thought to share a card I created using there stamp .

Here is my Card
 
I have  great fun in colouring her ... as I stamped a few ...colouring in different colours ... quite happy with the results :)
 
Materials used
 
Grey cardstock
Lime green cardstock
Kaisercraft paperpad - Timeless
M/S border punch
Spellbinder die cut
Spellbinder circle die cut
Cuttlebug & swirl folder
Clear Bling
Glaze
Grey Satin Ribbon with silver trim
X-Press It -Blending Paper
 
Colours Used
Skin - E000- E00-E01
Hair - Y23- Y00 -Y02- Y11
Dress- YG03-YG05-YG06
Thongs & Bangles - RV55
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
 
Until then
Rose
 
 

Comments

  1. kThis is a gorgeous card Rose...I'm loving the colours you've used.
    hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - the colouring is super - as is that cute image
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card....gorgeous image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew